Sunday 17 March 2013

Something Meaningful Sites Continued

 After a few months of leaving the Something Meaningful social networking sites, I decided to get myself back into it even though they are no longer officially apart of my future MFA show. Many people have been interested in the progress and process of the work I have been doing and so therefor I feel I owe it to them to continue them. I have been taking photos of the workshops and posting them, also I have been listening to the conversations from the workshops and posting some of the things that had been spoken.
On top of that people from the United States have begun to send me their meaningful beads with explanations as to why they enjoyed making them. "I found the process of writing and rolling the paper to be very meditative." The addition of these beads I find adds a wonderful new layer to this project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment