Friday 6 April 2012

Personal Assessment for Semester 2

these are images I experimented with

Finally my second semester is over, and even though I feel as though I had been working non-stop through the few months I was given, I feel as though I produced a very little. Thinking back I know this makes no sense being that we had to deal with the Fair and also Co2 project space which ate up a lot of time.

 On top of that, I ended up using materials that were foreign to me and ended up discarding or dismantling what I had just created. There are also a lot of things that I experimented with, but chose not to turn them in because I didn't feel like they added to what I was trying to say. 

Regardless, what I did choose to turn it, I was proud them of and am looking forward to further experiment with these objects and materials. 

 but chose not to turn in.

No comments:

Post a Comment