Friday 7 December 2012

Sculpture Court








Tuesday the 4th of December, I moved my studio to the Sculpture Court in hopes that people might come up to me and I would teach them how to make paper beads. I decided to cover myself with an apron to signify placing a work place into a location specified for displaying things. I then bought candy to perhaps lure people to come up to me. I think that this would have been far more successful had I not been in the Sculpture Court. I might choose to do this again outside of the University of Edinburgh Library or in some sort of non artistic location so that people might be more curious about what I am doing. I did get people to come up to me and write something in the bead that they made. However, being that everyone was stressed for time because of the end of the semester, I wasn't able to get as many people to come up to me, try as I might. This Sunday I am going to have my first get together teaching a handful of people how to make beads. I hope to have more of these types of events next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment